OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Since our project portfolio is growing, we are looking for Electronics Architects to join the AKKA family in Eindhoven!
Who are we?
AKKA Netherlands is the Dutch subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, an international engineering consultancy company founded in France in 1984 with more than 15 000 employees worldwide. In the Netherlands, our focus is on the High-Tech and Automotive sectors. Located at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, close to the famous Strip with lots of restaurants - think of Italian and Indian food - and not to forget, a beautiful lake with swans and even several ducks! AKKA Netherlands offers you the tools, like training and workshops, to develop yourself and make your career blossom. Furthermore our recruiter Michelle, who is as organized as it can get, organizes social events regularly so you can grow your professional network and of course, have some fun after work. Think of a pub quiz, bowling, drinks on a Friday afternoon and more!
As an Electronics Architect you will define, realize, manage and maintain various electronics concepts and products, such as sensors, actuators, (programmable) printed circuited board assemblies, cabling, connection panels, communication links and electronics racks, for existing and new products.
The Electronics Architect is responsible for:
· Act as the Electronics representative in a multidisciplinary design team
· Interact intensively with colleagues from the software, opto-mechanics and mechatronics department
· Define, document and maintain specifications of the electrical architecture, of sensor electronics related modules and of electrical infrastructure
· Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions
· Make work breakdown and planning for the various measurement electronics products, adjusted with other stakeholders
· Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers
· Maintain knowledge and roadmap concerning the Stage Electronics within the client's products
· Act as a technical coach for other designers
· Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers
· Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues