OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Controls Engineer/ HIL Testing
Since our project portfolio is growing, we are looking for Controls Engineers to join the AKKA family in Eindhoven!
Who are we?
AKKA Netherlands is the Dutch subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, an international engineering consultancy company founded in France in 1984 with more than 15 000 employees worldwide. In the Netherlands, our focus is on the High-Tech and Automotive sectors. Located at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, close to the famous Strip with lots of restaurants - think of Italian and Indian food - and not to forget, a beautiful lake with swans and even several ducks! AKKA Netherlands offers you the tools, like training and workshops, to develop yourself and make your career blossom. Furthermore social events are organized regularly so you can grow your professional network and of course, have some fun after work. Think of a pub quiz, bowling, drinks on a Friday afternoon and more!
· You will join a team of control strategy and modeling experts within the Controls Group
· Development of software according to the Model Based Design processes (modeling, validation, prototyping, calibration & testing)
· Vehicle-level testing of powertrain functions for hybrid and conventional DCT projects
· Perform testing on Hardware-in the-Loop (HIL) or in vehicle
· Develop Python scripts in order to automate test data collection and analysis
· Tracing hardware-software or system integration problems, and troubleshooting
· Analyze test data and document results/findings into development reports
· Perform basic calibration on powertrain functions in the vehicle by focusing on drivability