OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Avionics systems integrator
In your role, you will:
- Integrate avionics systems on CRJ Family of aircraft (including communication, indication and recording, navigation, maintenance systems, auto-flight, etc.).
- Investigate system problems identified on aircraft in service or in production. Provide engineering dispositions. - Support Continuous Airworthiness (CAW) processes.
- Ensure that all new avionics system concepts meet applicable aircraft system requirements (FAR/CS/CAR, RTCA DO160, DO-178, DO-254, ARP, TSO, etc.) and to Bombardier Aerospace requirements and practices.
- Communicate and coordinate with Transport Canada’s design approval designees (DADs).
- Prepare requirement documents including technical quotations, system schematics, technical requirement documents (TRD) and statement of work (SOW).
- Analyze and approve new system concept proposals and integrate them in aircraft documentation.
- Prepare functional test engineering requirements (FTER), Test definition Sheets (TDS) and avionics systems certification reports.
- Coordinate with system suppliers to achieve good integration.
- Provide technical support to production, service and various engineering disciplines.