Description de l'offre
Communications Internship (12 Months)
Airbus Defence and Space Portsmouth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Start date: June 2019 or earlier (academic term allowing)
To stay on top, Airbus recognises the importance of supporting high-achieving and talented undergraduates. We do this through offering challenging internship opportunities during which your skills and potential are fully maximised.
Our internships give a unique insight into potential career paths within Airbus. They are designed so that you can put your theoretical knowledge into practice and gain crucial industry experience. The skills and knowledge you gain will improve your chances of a future role within the Airbus and should benefit your future studies.
· Member of a European transversal team handling all employee communication initiatives in the division.
· Creating multimedia news and promotional content across our digital platforms
· Organisation of Portsmouth site events, for example, VIP visits, media/press events and conferences.
· Assisting in communications projects across Airbus Defence and Space
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Defence & Space Communications team on a 12 Month Internship based in Portsmouth. Working to the Head of Employee Comms, Airbus DS UK and part of a small team you will have the opportunity to get involved in a wide variety of projects including:
· Supporting all aspects of employee communications across all Airbus Defence and Space sites in the UK.
· Support all Airbus UK communication activities as required.
· Relationship building and coordination of employee communications with internal and external stakeholders
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Please note our Internships are open to Undergraduates only. Therefore it is mandatory for candidates to be an undergraduate for the whole duration of the placement.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following;
· Currently studying towards a degree in Journalism, English, PR, Communications, Media, Business or related subject.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Excellent organisational skills.
Please ensure that a covering letter detailing motivations and suitability for this position is included in your application.
The successful candidate will be subject to UK National Security Clearance in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.