Description de l'offre
Airbus DS Ltd.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Change Officer has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Newport. The successful applicant will join the Service Management Team within our Secure Communications group.
Service Management is responsible and accountable for the delivery of all Managed Service contracts in the support phase of delivery.
Reporting to the Head of Change Management, the Change Officer role is responsible for providing assistance to the Change Team in a wide range of diverse operational tasks to support multiple change processes and aid the running of the department.
You will be accountable for:
· Analysing and interpreting information
· Co-ordinating tasks to achieve the required outputs.
· Direct engagement with stakeholder communities including the customer and user groups
What we offer
· Challenging tasks in a company with some of the most innovative cyber security technology and services
· Integration into an international network of cyber security experts across and outside of Europe
· Participation in Europe-wide projects as prime supplier
· Exciting development opportunities and perspectives within Airbus as a global player
· An attractive company pension scheme
· Airbus Group success share scheme
· Flexible working hours
Tasks & accountabilities
The Change Officer Responsibilities
· To provide support to the Change Team throughout the change impacting lifecycle.
· Administration of the Group mailbox ensuring that all escalations are highlighted to the Head of Change Management and assigned Change Manager for respective contracts.
· Coordinate and generate weekly change reports for change impacting review.
· Provide assistance with the internal change governance process both for workstream and business elements.
· Analysing the impacts from different areas and checking for consistency, ensuring that impacts follow the correct guidelines.
· Liaising with workstream and business leads to ensure timely sign off.
· Producing business governance packs (including cost modelling) for review
· Managed Service Office administration.
· Work with and use appropriate tools, methods and resources to achieve a successful delivery, understanding service improvement initiatives from the wider service arena to improve stakeholder satisfaction.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
To be successful in this role the Change Officer will have experience of:
· Identifying and acting upon improvement opportunities
· Experience of delivering updated business information via multiple applications
· Experience of administration activities for the department
· Change support
The Change Officer will have the following Skills:
· Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and organise others.
· Demonstrable experience in an administration/ Ability to communicate at a high level both in verbal and written formats.
· Ability to communicate with external customers.
· Prioritisation of work in line with Service Management & Business requirements and the ability to manage changes in prioritisation at short notice
· Proficient across Microsoft Office Suite and have the skills to maximise the efficiency & professionalism of produced materials & communications.
· Ability to take on multiple roles and tasks as required without compromising quality of work.
Must have existing UK SC security clearance, or be capable of attaining UK SC clearance
This role is based at Airbus Defence and Space offices, Newport, South Wales, with occasional requirements for business travel within the UK and abroad
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
We value the strength that diverse perspectives bring to our business, so if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you