York, North Yorkshire
HR, Sales and Management - Recruitment Resourcing
· Job type
· External Reference
· Recruitment administration experience is essential (with desirable experience of electronic applicant tracker systems)
· Immediately available.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Excellent administration skills including data entry and records management.
· Good customer relationship and customer service skills.
· Ability to keep calm under pressure.
· Able to communicate verbally and in writing effectively
· Provide a professional in-house recruitment service to hiring managers, ensuring they are fully supported throughout the recruitment & selection process.
· Take ownership of day to day recruitment administration including applicant queries, candidate management, checking and uploading sifting information, interview scheduling and the production of interview packs for hiring managers and panel members.
· Undertaking external media advertising buying and logging against budget
· Setting up on-line psychometric assessments and logging against budget
· Support candidates who require reasonable adjustments
· Uploading and releasing feedback
· Use the Applicant Tracker System to manage recruitment campaigns, ensuring the correct status of the vacancy, i.e at advert, at offer stage
· Ensure the effective and efficient on-boarding of new staff
· Undertake pre-employment checks
· Proactively managing the recruitment campaigns inbox with colleagues, responding to queries and flagging issues to HR colleagues.
Ensure a high level of confidentiality is maintained in all aspects of work.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy