Marketing & Advertising - Digital Marketing
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
We are looking for candidates who are looking to take their first steps in an exciting career within digital marketing!
This role is working for an exclusive, successful company based in Chester City Centre and involves creating optimised descriptions for property listings upon websites.
· Create, update and enhance property description content upon websites
· Proof reading content
· Undertake keyword research to ensure written content is optimised
· Use Google Analytics to monitor session and conversion rate performance of property pages
· Work closely with the product/conversion rate optimisation team to ensure improved efficiency and performance of property pages
· Provide the PR and Social teams with interesting properties that can be used as part of marketing activity
· Be an advocate for written content and be able to communicate its importance to the wider business
This is initially a 2 week temporary role with the look to go on longer for successful candidates.
If you are interested, please apply directly to the advert or call Pippa on 01244 346674 for more information!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy