Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Warehouse Staff
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor on a night or late shift based in the Petersfield area.
You will play a significant role in supporting the engagement of employees within the Warehouse. You will be organising the team to accurately, efficiently and safely ensure that Manufacturing and Assembly are supported as required and ensure that maximum efficiency is achieved.
* Be responsible for maintaining Health and Safety requirements and ensure staff are fully trained and briefed as required
* Ensure all operators adhere to provided procedures and report any exceptions to the Team Manager and then notify, escalate to the Team Manager any issues that may impact service
* Monitor the performance of the team in line with department targets and objectives
* Undertake training and cross training of staff
* Ensure GMP and BBS audits are carried out as required
* Hold regular one to ones.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be self disciplined, able to prioritise and manage their own workload and the workload of others proactively
* Possess basic IT skills (Outlook, Word)
* Be solutions driven, able to identify and achieve positive outcomes with little support
* Previous experience of supervising/managing a small team would be an advantage
* Possession of a forklift and counterbalance license is essential
· 40 hour contract: 24 hour lates (Saturday-Sunday 11am-11pm), remainder 16 hours is flexible during the week
· 40 hour contract: 24 hour nights (Friday-Sunday 11pm-11am), remainder 16 hours is flexible during the week
By registering with Adecco you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced Recruitment Consultant, have access to variety interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! We are fully compliant with GDPR and your details will not be forwarded to any external companies without your express permission.
Please note: This position is based in Petersfield, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills. All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time-frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines. Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy