Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Pharmaceuticals
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
We are recruiting Warehouse Operatives for our client a National company based in the Sittingbourne area .
We are looking for candidates that are reliable and immediately available.
You will need to be punctual and hardworking, working within a team of experienced and friendly workers.
The shifts are between :
06:0am - 10:00pm - 40 hours weekly and you will be required to work alternate weekly shifts of:
06:00am - 14:00
14:15 - 10:00pm
· Picking and packing bulk orders from picking list
· Labelling of items
· Loading and unloading of lorries
· Respond to urgent delivery requests efficiently
· Breaking down pallets
· Goods in and out
· Processing shipping orders
· Complete all daily orders to ensure customer delivery deadlines are met
· Ensure your work area is tidy and safe
· Ability to handle manual work
· Work to daily targets and deadlines
· Be able to work in a team as well as work independently
· Be aware and follow all H&S standards
· Salary: £9.25p/h + shift allowance
· Holiday pay
· Working hours: Monday - Friday
· Overtime available on weekends
· Monthly pay
· Accrue holiday as you work
Apply today if you are immediately available.
You can also call Modupe on 01634826061
If successful you will be contacted for the first level interview with us - Adecco Chatham.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy