Transport & Logistics - Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
· Undertake receipt and checking of incoming stock in line with company goods in process and product is correctly located within the warehouse
· Pick customer orders as per company processes and make available for dispatch
· Ensure all goods are processed, packed and despatched in a timely manner.
· Ensure all stock is stored, handled and transported securely and in line with company procedures and health and safety guidelines
· Work with team colleagues to ensure the workplace environment is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness, and complies with company and legislative standards at all times
· Ensure all packaging waste is disposed of safely and in line with company processes, recycling wherever possible
· Loading and unloading of goods from vehicle.
· Stacking of goods in correct storage bays.
· To serve customers on the Trade Counter and provide cover in the Sales Office during busy periods.
· To undertake, when requested by the line manager, additional reasonable tasks and responsibilities not outlined above in order to support the success and continuing performance of the department and company
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy