Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Transport & Logistics - Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
40 hours possible OT
07.00- 18.00 Mon- Fri
07.00- 15.00 Weekend if Required *
Our client an international technology, manufacturing and rail provider are looking to hire a Material handler for there stores in Bletchley. Although the role is for a material handler the position also entails a high amount of general cleaning duties on the depot . Due to the enhanced cleaning regime in place due to Covid.
The ideal candidate will hold a FLT, reach, counterbalance certificate or similar.
The role :
* Completes operational approved logistics processing on schedule (Goods Receipt / Warehouse / Transport / Dispatch).
* Accepts incoming goods and compares them with the shipping document (Material number, description, quantity).
* Checks incoming goods for visible damage, documents them and provides the information if required.
* Takes care for correct use of transport equipment (hand-guided industrial trucks, forklift, etc.).
* Arranges the acceptance, storage, commissioning and removal of goods in the storage area and records them in the appropriate systems.
* Organises a regular stock maintenance and inventory in the storage area.
* Adds the corresponding shipping documents to the outgoing goods.
* Assists in general cleaning duties on depot (mopping floors, emptying bins, office cleaning etc)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy