Ashford, Greater London
IT - IT
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Our client, an award winning global IT company are looking for an experienced UX Designer (Axure ) to join their Digital Marketing Team. The UX Designer's ( Axure ) primary objective is to create engaging and relevant user journeys! Ensuring User Experience is at the forefront of all new journey and experiences created across the companies EMEAR sites!
Role & Responsibilities of the experienced UX Designer (Axure ):
· Map out generic and personalised user journeys based on strategy, content and persona attributes and behaviours;
· Conduct user research (e.g. on site surveys, customer interviews, internal interviews, usability testing platforms) to understand the key care-abouts of the users of the website, by persona;
· Gain a deep understanding of how users interact with their web pages, and where the issues and opportunities are for optimisation;
· Analyse all available quant & qual data using tools (web analytics, heatmaps, session recordings, path analysis etc) to understand blockers in the journeys and suggest improvements;
· Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs;
· Feed test ideation through User Research and own heuristic analysis. Create wireframes and prototypes for larger test ideas;
· Provide EMEAR input into the global teams and processes to enable UX best practices to be rolled out at scale.
So what's in it for the UX Designer (Axure):
· The opportunity to lead the next evolution in customer experience within a renowned and reputable business!
· A long term contract within a recognised and innovative team in a global IT company;
· The chance to work with bleeding edge technology within a pioneering team, look to continue transforming their customer's businesses world wide!
Required Skills and Experience of the UX Designer (Axure ):
· Proven experience as a UX designer, UI Designer, or similar role in a matrix organisation;
· Strong User Research experience;
· A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns;
· Proficient in design software (preferably Axure);
· Problem solving aptitude, and the ability to quickly establish requirements by asking the right questions ;
· Analytical mind with business acumen.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to join my client as an experienced UX Designer (Axure ) please apply via the link attached.
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy