Bristol, City Of Bristol
£ 20000 - £ 24000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Sales Administrator
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Have you built up a background within the Utility sector? Are you a responsible, hardworking individual? Do you thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment?
Adecco Bristol are delighted to be supporting a growing, successful candidate with the recruitment of a Utilities Supervisor based in South Bristol. From delegating tasks to updating the internal database, the right candidate will understand compliance whilst offering an excellent communication style both written and verbal. An elevated role, this person will support two remote workers with deciding what to prioritise whilst supporting external bodies with paperwork.
· Liaising with department heads and external agencies
· Taking responsibility for issues as they arise
· Updating internal database with changes
· Maintain audit compliance across the board
· Processing paperwork within Health and Safety standards
· General administration duties
· Self-motivated and responsible
· Able to delegate tasks to others
· Strong written and verbal communication
· Deadline driven
· Background in utilities
· Excellent customer service
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy