London, Greater London
Construction & Property - Construction & Property
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
-> Social housing/ public sector experience
-> A Clean valid UK driving licence
-> Own tools
-> UPVC experience
This role will be working for the local council and in void property's. a minimum of 3 months experience is required.
You must be able to work Monday to Friday, full time hours.
Paying £16.81 per hour
Duties may include:
· removing old windows and doors using hand and power tools
· taking measurements for new fittings and making any changes needed to make the windows or doors fit properly
· fixing windows (single, double and triple glazed) and glass doors
· installing porches and conservatories
· fitting weather boards and UPVC or aluminium sealant around the window or door
· carrying out minor joinery and repairing the plasterwork
· repairing or replacing windows in old buildings such as churches
· clearing away materials left after the job is finished.
If you are interested please apply with your up to date CV and we will contact all CV's which match the criteria required.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy