Solihull, West Midlands
Sales & Retail - Outbound Telesales
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
We are recruiting for a telesales representative for a wonderful Solihull based client.
You will be responsible for working in a new division selling high quality face masks to prospective clients and you will be based in their beautiful offices in Solihull, however there is also flexibility around working from home for some of your working week.
You must have at least four years' experience in a customer services based role, two of which must be specifically within an outbound call centre environment.
You will be working 37.5 hours per week and the hourly rate is £10.26. The role is likely to go permanent after an initial two month period, where your annual salary will be £20,000 p/a.
· Introduce the company to new customers
· Inform new customers of the product on offer (training given)
· Methodically work through a provided database of contacts
· To use the database provided to contact people via email and telephone
· Build a rapport with potential future customers
· A minimum call target of 25 calls per day
· Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
· Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer's requirements
· Demonstrate your knowledge of the product
· Keep records of calls and email outcome
· Attend a biweekly team meeting to discuss progress and concerns
· Give input to developing new target areas or customer groupings
· Proven experience as sales/customer service role
· Proficient on Outlook, Excel and Microsoft Teams
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in English
· Patient and able to handle customer rejection
· Good negotiation skills
· Ability to learn about new products and the legislation around these products with the ability to explain them to prospects
This role is to begin on Monday 20th July, and you must be available to attend a face to face interview with the hiring manager in Solihull on Tuesday 14th July or Wednesday 15th July.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy