London, Greater London
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Pickers/ Packers
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco are currently looking for an experienced Stores Coordinator to work for a local train care facility in Harringay.
The ideal candidate will require to have experience in the below;
Completes basic operational approved logistics processing on schedule (Goods Receipt / Warehouse / Transport / Dispatch).
* Unpacks incoming goods according to respective instructions.
* Completes packaging activities of deliveries following shipping instructions, types of packaging and other instructions (e.g. Dangerous Goods) in the given framework.
* Completes transportations of goods inside and if applicable outside the premises with professional usage of appropriate means of transportation.
* Stores good following the store instructions.
* Contributes to the regular stock maintenance and inventory in the storage area.
* Assembles deliveries out of given storage compartments and review for completeness and accuracy (e.g. quantity and article number in reference to the respective delivery notes).
The working hours will be working a 5 on 5 off shift pattern - working 7am - 7pm days and nights. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK BOTH!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy