£ 20000 - £ 22000 / Year
Transport & Logistics - Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics
· Job type
Procurement and Supply Chain
· External Reference
Working for a growing company, based at their Head offices in Crewe, my client is a European wide business who pride themselves on providing the highest class of service to their clients.
Working within this pivotal role to the business, reporting to the Warehouse Manager, you will be reaponsible for the management of all the companies stock and systems activity.
Your main duties will include:
· Assisting with the day to day planning and monitoring of departmental workloads
· Warehouse cycle counts : control and recording
· Plan and complete stock takes of goods
· Action end of day delivery manifests
· Monitor stock accuracy, and actioning investigations
· Resolution of discrepancies and working towards improved stock accuracy and integrity
· Undertake administrative tasks associated with daily/monthly KPI reports
· Maintain Location Management and Despatch Rules
· Liaising with other departments as required on stock queries
Experience required for this role:
· Stock control/warehouse/logistics experience within a fast paced environment
· System mapping/Sales Order Processing and daily/monthly KPI reporting
· End to end warehouse process knowledge
· PC literacy, particularly Excel and Word
· Experience of stock management
· Ability to record, analyse and evaluate data
· Staff planning to meet departmental needs
In return, the business will offer you good benefits, flexible hours, recognition, a family run working environment and career progression.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy