Office and Secretarial - Data Entry
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Quality Control & SPC Database Support
Adecco have an exciting opportunity for candidates with experience in SPC database support with a successful international client, who value their staff in Llanberis.
Salary : £9.85 per hour
Location : Glyn Rhonwy, Llanberis
Hours : Monday - Friday (40 hours per week)
Term: 3 month contract
Candidate needed to operate and maintain complex SPC databases. Action Requests to update and amend databases in line with associated procedural requirement working within a small team. Ideally has a working knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC).
Area of Responsibility (main functions):
1. Operate and maintain complex databases following all associated procedures.
2. Complete procedural and Quality Assurance documents accurately and in a timely manner
3. Communicate effectively with planning and production control, the laboratory and QA release, as appropriate to fulfil the above tasks in a timely manner and in line with business needs.
4. Assist supervisor in updating procedures and paperwork as required.
5. To prioritise work in line with business requirements. Ensuring that compliance with the relevant procedures is adhered to at all times.
6. Support continuous improvement activities to ensure that output, quality and any other scorecard targets are achieved.
7. Ensure that all work and general activities are conducted in line with Health and Safety requirements and considerations. Maintain a clean and tidy work area to ensure that all activities are carried out in line with GMP, GDP and GLP.
8. Maintain confidentiality at all times
9. Maintenance of the SCOPE system.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer .If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy