£ 20000 - £ 22000 / Year
Creative, Design and Architecture - Interior Design & Display
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
· Showroom - First point of contact for customers visiting the showroom. Welcoming and showing customers around, giving an excellent first impression. Enthusing customers with what we have to offer and explaining the process. Take leads and organise appointments for the designers.
· Sales support - Assisting the designers with customer presentations when required. Ensuring customers always feel welcomed (offering Tea/Coffee)
· Answer phones - Handle general enquiries from customers & fitters. Finding out as much detail as possible, transferring to the correct person.
· Small Sales - Selling Customers Neff appliances, Franks Sinks & Taps etc.
· Continual Training - To increase product knowledge, learn about new products, become an expert in Neff, Sheraton etc.
· Manage calendar and emails - Updating, scheduling meetings/appointments, answering general enquiries sent to all mailboxes including own. Emailing customers, colleagues and suppliers.
· Familiarise yourself with what is going on each week, fits each week, when customers are due in, when we out on visit to customers.
· Liaise with customers and fitter to ensure smooth running of fitting jobs.
· Liaising with suppliers - Find out delivery times, confirming installations dates/times.
· Organising thank you cards and flowers for customers.
· Open post and distribute as necessary.
· Take payments by card and take cheques to the post office.
· Assist with customer paperwork/ordering as required.
· Assist with IT issues and liaise without IT support when necessary.
· Filing invoices/paperwork away.
· Keep up to date with supplier's promotions and ensure customers are sent the correct details. Assist customers when necessary
· Sage - Enter new customer's sales, invoices, payments for suppliers and fitters.
· Emailing weekly sales reports to the team.
· Margins - Keep margins up to date.
· Input sales into cashback and update Sage.
· Follow up and remind customers of all balances due, ensuring they make payments on time.
· Emailing customers to confirm we have received payment. Sending receipts and VAT invoices.
· Writing of blogs/news for our website - New ideas
· Keeping the website up to date with photos, testimonials, new ranges and events.
· Organising open evenings/Macmillan Coffee mornings- Being proactive in thinking of new events to increase our presence.
· Keep advertising up to date when we receive our copy of magazines.
· Posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Houzz.
· Order uniform when requires. Organise and maintain van signage and boards.
· Making sure showroom is kept clean throughout the day. Do a walk around of the showroom a few times a day.
· Ensuring opening and closing procedures are adhered to each day.
· Ordering brochures and stationary - ensuring we always have stock.
· Coffee machine is kept maintained with descaling/cleaning programmes.
· Always offer the reps that come in tea or coffee. Try to build a rapport with them so they know who you are and in future may offer help training or assistance when we have a problem.
· Assisting with customer complaints/issues effectively.
· Assisting to ensure we come to a satisfactory conclusion.
(In showroom & training course)
· Neff appliances
· Omega kitchen furniture
· Hepplewhite bedroom furniture
· Stone Systems worktop manufacturer
· Consentine/Corian/Woodentops/Cotops worktops
· Proficient computer Skills
· Outlook, Excel, Word.
· Sage - Preferred but not essential.
· Good telephone manner
· Excellent customer service skills
· Sales orientated
· Work well in a team
· Full time
· Working hours 08:30 - 17:30
· One or two Saturdays to be worked per month with a day off in the week.
· Basic and Commission on sales once trained
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy