Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
We are recruiting a schedule processor on behalf of our well established client based in Newport on a ongoing long term (Temporary) Contract to start ASAP.
Prioritise and process schedules from the Document Management System into the Production System accurately and efficiently to the highest Environmental, Health and Safety standards.
Working closely with Sales team and contracts teams.
Complete figure reports - Barmark Statistics, Completed task statistics, Scrappage caused as a result of inaccurate entry
Ensure all customer schedules are processed correctly and efficiently based on job priority
· Collect schedules from Document Management System
· Convert customer schedules into readable Excel format
· Edit data in Excel to the correct format
· Upload data into Production system
· Compare data uploaded into production system against the original schedule to identify errors
· Correct errors created during upload process
· Liaise with schedule owners to resolve errors identified in the production system caused by inaccuracies in original documentation
· Correct data in Production System following schedule owner review with customer
· Maintain up to date knowledge of what dimensions and parameters are possible taking into account BS and production capabilities
Experience of using ARMA a strong advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
Experience of using EXCEL, WORD and OUTLOOK Required.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Salary £8.21 per hour
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy