Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£ 20000 - £ 25000 / Year
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Energy Engineering; Offshore
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Once again recruiting for this large and reputable engineering company who specialises in the gas and oil sector.my client is currently looking to add multiple saw operatives to their ranks due to retirement. this is a fully permanent position with the company and will be paying in the region of £20000-£25000 per annum.
This is a two shift position, working alternate days and nights with the night rate being paid at a higher rate
This position has a starting hourly rate of £9.86 an hour with shift allowence of time and a third for nights. the company has been experiencing an influx in work and orders over the last year and this does not look likely to end soon so there is plenty of overtime and weekend hours available all paid at an increased rate.
Typical duties include;
· To handle steel and other metals and saw to written work instructions and engineering drawings
· Use of overhead crane and fork trucks (previous experience is desirable)
· to process customer orders to planning specifications
· understand different sawing requirements for different matierials such as stainless and inconels
· follow the companies health and saftey procedures at all times and maintain a safe efficient way or working.
· fill out job and route cards in relation to the certain job you are working in, maintaining order and cast numbers.
for all info on this position please call our office on 01709 365719
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy