London, Greater London
£ 25000 - £ 30000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Business Development
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Job description: Sales representative.
Passion for Nutrition, Health and Workout! Sales representative will be a new business focused sales person. Primarily work with distributors and retailers, gym owners. You would like to save time and health, challenge traditional eating and provide a better snack suited for modern people lifestyle. Participate in brand new protein bar launch in UK. You will be involved in a many aspects of the business like: be a part of innovative new product development, suggest products/flavor ideas. Join a start-up snack company to challenge the food we eat today.
· Ability to represent product and brand mission
· Able to work under your own initiative
· Confident telephone manner
· Excellent customer service skills, both over the phone and face-to-face
· At least 1-2 years of sales experience
· Regular workout!
· Managing your pipeline and new prospects;
· Building a portfolio of accounts, targeting new clients and identifying new opportunities;
· Pro-actively follow up on provided leads in partnership with self-generated opportunities;
· Managing full sales cycle, from lead to deal closing.
· Manage eCommerce part of sales in UK.
· Participate and represent brand with team in a trade exhibitions all over the Europe. 4-5 exhibitions / year.
· Competitive salary with commissions and target based bonus
· Fast career progression
· Straight-to-the point culture, no tricks, no gimmicks - save your and others time.
· Will become a part of family business
· Work in one of the co-working places in London
· Promote healthy lifestyle
What we expect:
· To reach predefined sales targets.
· To represent branded product as well as private label solution (only the initial lead).
Salary: £25.000-30.000 + Commissions (30%-55% of the salary).
About The company
We are driven by a mission to save people's time and health. We challenge traditional eating to better suit modern lifestyle. Today there is no time for traditional 3 meals a day. Our goal is to replace your traditional time consuming meals:
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy