£ 18000 - £ 20000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Sales Ledger Clerk
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Adecco are proud to represent our clients growing business with an exciting new role as an Accounts Receivable/Sales Ledger Assistant.
This role is a great opportunity to grow and develop whilst using your skill set to be able to assist the current receivables team. Previous experience of SAP would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
The key responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Clerk are:
· Timely collection of outstanding invoices for projects
· Running the sales ledger
· Able to follow a trail and solve any problems with an invoice
· maintain strong working relationships with key accounts
· Queries handling
· working with accountancy team
· supporting the credit controller with raising credit notes
· Uploading customer contracts
· cash allocations and amending client account details accordingly
· Reconciliations of accounts
· Dealing with queries and disputes in a timely manner
We look forward to your application and discussing further
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy