Bristol, City Of Bristol
Office and Secretarial - Sales Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Are you motivated by supporting a successful and fast paced team? Are you highly organised and able to deal with a constantly changing environment? Have you built up an understanding within a marketing function either at a degree level or in practise?
Adecco Bristol are delighted to be supporting a growing, successful company based along the M5 corridor with the recruitment of a Sales and Marketing Coordinator. A dual role, the right person will be able to manage a heavy workload whilst supporting the Marketing Manager with organising events, pulling together press releases and attending exhibitions. From managing the Sales Team's diaries to filing invoices this is a pivotal role in the company that will develop with the person.
With opportunities for growth and progression, this is a great time to join a friendly, established company at an exciting time in the company's history.
· Supporting Field Sales Executives with all administration tasks
· Processing invoices and producing sales reports
· Working closely with the customer service team to log any issues
· Coordinate Sales Executives diaries
· Help set up Marketing Exhibitions
· Send out press releases and blogs online and to existing customers
· Supporting the organisation of events
· Work well under pressure
· Take ownership of issues
· Provide a high level of service to all colleagues
· Strong coordinator
· Confident with IT systems
· Develop relationships with high sales clients
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy