£ 18000 - £ 20000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Sales, Retail and Customer Service
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Location - Hadleigh
Working Hours - Monday to Friday 9-5
Are you a motivated individual who wants progression? Do you want to work your way into sales but haven't got the experience? This role is for you! This company specialise in a niche market and want someone to join to support the sales people to eventually progress into sales.
· Learning about the company, what they specialise in and their branding
· Working on emails received into the sales inbox and responding accordingly
· Taking calls from clients in regards to new business and dealing with queries
· Arranging meetings for the sales team
· Calling clients to keep them updated
What are they looking for in a person and what skills?
· Confident, strong customer service skills and able to answer the phone
· Stay calm during busy periods
· Someone with basic computer knowledge
· Wanting to learn!! Eager to progress!!
· Dedication to the job, NO JOB HOPPERS.
· Motivated to work in sales or currently working in sales
· Able to work with mixed ages
· 20 days holiday plus bank holidays PLUS Christmas shut down (totalling 31 days)
· Free parking
· Pension scheme
· Christmas party
· Career progression
Our client is looking forward to having a fresh and exciting new candidate start with them. By registering with Adecco, you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who specialises in the commercial industry, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications.
This service is offered right through from the initial meeting to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of Permanent and temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please visit our website
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy