Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear
Office and Secretarial - Administrative Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
My client based in Newcastle City Centre is looking for a temporary Sales Administrator to join their Sales Team function. This is a brand-new role to the business and a great opportunity for the right candidate to work for a globally renowned corporation.
The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and be a fast learner when trained on the inhouse platform used. The role will involve liaising with the credit department and the Sales team to ensure sales acceptances are booked in in a timely manner.
· Working within the Direct Sales team and reporting to Team Manager you will be responsible for the management of administration tasks - predominantly booking sales acceptances
· To provide day to day administrative support for the depart processes and procedures within the guidelines.
· To assist with providing data for the team using existing reports (feedback on failed acceptances - missing info requests etc.)
· Ensure that all essential operational and process issues are followed and completed in a quality and timely manner
· Work very closely with other departments to ensure current and future customer requirements are met and provide support as required to the TPI team
· liaising with our credit department as well as the Sales Executives, Sales manager and Team Leaders
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm.
Rate of Pay £11ph
If this role is of interest, please apply.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy