£ 18000 - £ 19500 / Year
Sales & Retail - Other Sales & Retail
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Job Title: Retail Sales
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000 per annum + bonus
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Retail Sales Advisor to join our client based in Central Northampton. This is a permanent opportunity with bonus schemes available.. Successful candidate will be working within a friendly, successful company. The successful candidate will be available to commence employment ASAP.
We are looking for a strong character, who can use their own initiative and think on their feet. We are looking for a proactive and highly motivated individual with proven ability to work efficiently and on their own within a fast paced working environment. Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous however is not essential.
My client pride themselves on outstanding customer service. They are extremely passionate about their service and sales process so the successful candidate must mirror this attitude in their work.
Role Requirements / Responsibilities:
* Being proactive in knowing when to approach customers entering the store
* Demonstrating a good level of service and knowledge in regards to the products/services in store
* Gaining a good understanding of the customers needs/requirements and matching products relating to this
* Checking the goods in store are kept clean and tidy and well presented at all times
* Ensuring a high level of accuracy when processing customer orders
* Achieving daily sales targets individually and for the store
The ideal candidate:
* Retail / Sales background
* Experience within working towards KPI's / targets
* Self motivated, driven and ambitious
* Dedicated and looking to develop within a growing organisation
* Good attention to detail and organisational skills
* Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
* Team Player
Working hours: You will be required to work 5 days a week but this will include weekends and two set days off in the week. Shifts will be Monday to Sunday between 9am - 8pm. You will be required to work most weekends and bank holidays.
Should you have the required background and experience for this position please apply or send your most up to date CV across in order to be considered for this position.
If you have any questions please contact Amy on 01604 637474.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy