Greenford, Greater London
£ 23000 - £ 25000 / Year
Procurement & Supply Chain - Customer Service
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Adecco Harrow has a fantastic opportunity to join a well established company based in Greenford. Our client is looking for a Receptionist to join their team on a Permanent basis. Paying £25,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience, with brilliant benefits and development opportunities. Starting ASAP.
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Hours: 09:00 - 18:00
Days: Monday - Friday
The ideal candidate will be:
· Flexible, enthusiastic, hardworking with acute attention to detail.
· A bright can-do attitude and sunny disposition.
· Computer literate, able and willing to assess issues and find suitable solutions.
· Self-starting and adaptable in a dynamic environment.
· A rapid learner and a creative solver of problems.
· Possession of excellent organizational skills.
· Possession of excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Ability to utilise appropriate technology toward predicting, tracking, and reporting functional performance.
· Thorough understanding of Company policies, practices, and procedures.
· A willingness to accept and perform extra business related tasks that may from time-to-time be assigned.
· A grafter who will do what it takes to deliver success for the business and shape the role.
· Previous reception experience in a fast paced working environment.
· Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
· Answering & screening call, taking messages, arranging call backs.
· Meet and great all visitors to Monster Energy.
· Issue appropriate visitors passes.
· Co-ordinate meeting room bookings and any refreshment requirements.
· Arrange couriers.
· Arrange taxi's and any transport requirements.
· Sort and distribute post.
· Keep the reception area clean and tidy.
· Maintain stationary stock and replenish as necessary.
· Update all employee holiday tracking information on behalf of HR/Payroll.
· Conduct weekly fire alarm testing in conjunction with the H&S/Facilities Manager
· Ensure reception fridges are fully stocked.
· Provide any ad-hoc secretarial support as necessary.
HOW TO APPLY
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview. Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy