£ 18000 - £ 20000 / Year
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Food, Drink & Tobacco
· Job type
Procurement and Supply Chain
· External Reference
We are currently assisting with the need of a Quality Control Inspector for a company in Sittingbourne for FMCG industry.
This role will require someone who is experience in quality control, must have a valid drivers license and vehicle due to location and just generally a hard worker.
Now.... What does the job involve:
· Managing the inbound and outbound QC inspections
· Stock control
· packing and repacking supervison
But.... What sort of person do you need to be?
· Good interpersonal skills
· good oral and written communication
· Good level of English communications across all levels
· Positive working attitude
· Able to be flexible (Potentially may need to work saturdays)
· high level of attention to detail
To add icing on top of the cake....
· Knowledge of the FMCG industries
· experience of quality control and inspections
· it is advantageous to speak multiple languages
On inspection of this role is the quality of this role sounds just what you are looking for then APPLY NOW!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy