Science - Science
· Job type
· External Reference
The primary responsibility of a QC Analyst is to compliantly perform laboratory testing, data review and data interpretation in accordance with approved SOPs. It is expected that analysts consistently work to the highest standards of cGMP (as defined in the EU GMP Annexes and FDA CFRs) and in accordance with the uppermost standards of HSE.
In addition to testing, Analysts will be required to perform raw material and components inspection (quality receipt) and sampling.
It is the responsibility of QC Analysts to communicate their findings as a result of testing promptly, to the QC Analytical leadership team (Team Coordinators and Manager). Specifically, it is expected that deviations (either out of specification results or compliance gaps) are highlighted to a leadership team member immediately as they are recognised.
It is the responsibility of QC Analyst, when assigned, to complete critical tasks such as:
· Instrument Maintenance and Calibration
· Sampling booth cleaning and monitoring
· Reagent and Standard Qualification
· Initiation of deviations
· Initiation, and completion, of CAPAs
· Completion of Change Control actions
· Updates and reviews of SOPs
· Participation in quality risk assessments
It is the responsibility of QC Analysts to participate in laboratory administration tasks such as:
· HSE risk assessment completion, review and adherence
· Archiving of laboratory documentation,
· Ordering of reagents and consumables
· Maintenance of QC sample and reagent stores
· Ensuring a clean and safe workplace for all associates
QC Analysts must be fluent in English as the primary operating and reporting language used within the industry, in addition they must:
· Have experience in QC testing techniques appropriate to their role
· Have experience in cGMP application
· Have an awareness of the requirements for equipment and method validation
· Have awareness of root cause analysis
· Be computer literate and be able to demonstrate an understanding of electronic systems
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy