£ 22668 - £ 24759 / Year
Public Sector - Public Sector Projects & Programmes
· Job type
· External Reference
24month fixed term contract
Starting salary £22,668-£24,759 (DOE)
Adecco are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a leading Organisation in Gloucestershire, who are looking for a Project Coordinator to support and deliver a number of projects! This will be a 24 month fixed term contract.
Providing support to a number of projects as detailed by the Senior Project Manager
Producing reports and documentation to support the Project Managers, collate and distribute
Carrying out general administrative tasks
Drive the improvement and delivery of services, through processes, procedures, policies.
Scheduling and attending board meetings
Provide expertise of best practice methodologies, regulatory requirements
Raising purchase orders and invoicing
Coordinating workshops and additional training
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications
· Experience in a similar project role is advantageous with a working understanding of project
· An understanding of good governance control and management of information
· Experience of co-ordinating tasks from initial conception to completion
· Experience of working within a public service sector or dealing with external agencies
· Experience of working within a change environment supporting large scale, complex programmes and
· Prince 2 Foundation or equivalent is preferable but can be worked towards
In return our client can offer a starting salary of £22,688- £24,759, 37hours per week, Monday - Friday hours 9-5.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy