£ 9.75 - £ 10.74 / Hour
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Pharmaceuticals
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
The role will be based in Cramlington on a shift system. This is an ongoing temp assignmnet with a view to going permanant for the right canddiaite
06.00am - 2.00 pm
2.00pm - 11.30 PM ( Finishing 5.30 pm on a Friday )
Previous production line experience is preffered but not essential.
You will be working in a clean room enviroment and therfore essential clean room protective clothing will be provided.
Ideally you will have your own transport due to the site location and working hours.
You must demonstrate a sense of urgency, contagious optimism and a "can do" attitude. They must welcome challenge and embrace change seeing both as an opportunity to improve. Others must perceive them to be authentic, transparent and someone who's example they will follow. They hold self and others accountable and have the confidence and conviction to challenge behaviors that they believe to be unacceptable or incorrect.
Full training will be given to any internal or external candidates. Individual must show a passion for this type of work and this industry and must be driven to continuously improve and fully engage in any initiatives that the team undertakes to make improvements.
Will liaise extensively with all other departments on matters relating to safety, quality, performance and service in order to uphold the company's commitment to customer satisfaction. This involves working with people at all levels within the organization as well as external customers and regulatory bodies.
Works in a laboratory or warehouse environment, you will be required to stand for long periods of time while performing a range of duties.
Responsible for ensuring that the daily requirements of your role and area are met and that performance expectations are achieved on a consistent basis. All procedures are followed to ensure we produce quality products.
· Drive safety culture by being a role model in your area, always looking to increase safety
awareness and improve safety in your area
· Report out near misses and ensure all relevant PPE is being worn.
· Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained within the manufacturing facility.
· Maintain 5S standards within department.
· Achieve and maintain all training to required standard
· Ensure all product produced in your area is of a high standard following cGMP, all procedures and competencies is of the highest standards
· Reporting any areas of concerns to your team leader
· Ensure all ideas are placed through team leader and JDI system
· Liaise with team leader on engineering problems
· PPI, drive continuous improvement through gemba, JDI, RCCM, coaching, effectivity checks
· Participation in Kaizen events
· Represent manufacturing in any proposed new process introductions.
· Accurate recording of information in batch records and any relevant logs.
· Participation in RCCM investigations to a high standard
· Coach operators on safety, quality and performance standards
· Ensure all relevant processes are understood and followed before beginning any specific task.
· May be required to perform other related duties as required
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy