Procurement & Supply Chain - Operations
· Job type
Procurement and Supply Chain
· External Reference
Enter the complete job spec into this box
PRODUCTION OPERATIVE/Counterbalance FLT Driver
TEMP - PERM OPPORTUNITY
PRODUCTION OPERATIVE WITH COUNTER BALANCE FLT LICENSE URGENTLY REQUIRED
IMMEDIATE START!! IN THE ROCHESTER AREA
YOU CAN EARN AN AVERAGE WEEKLY OF £500!!!!
We are looking to recruit a number of hardworking production operatives to work in the Rochester area for one of our well established manufacturing clients.
You will need to have a Counter Balance Fork lift license for this role but in house licences may be accepted.
* Loading products onto pallets
* Packing and wrapping picked products
* Operate the plant safely and correctly
* Continuous and regular quality checks and monitoring of production process
* Providing raw material to production line
* Ability to undertake tasks repetitively and accurately
* You must be able to work to deadlines
* Moving finished product safely to yard
* General housekeeping duties
* Working safely following H&S guidelines
There is a possibility of this role going temp to perm for the right person.
The working hours are Monday to Friday - You will be required to work alternating day/night shifts
6.00am - 6.00pm /6.00pm - 6.00am
Salary: £9.00 + Enhanced Overtime Rate at time and a half over 40 hours.
If you meet the above criteria and are available to start immediately, please apply now!
Successful applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview in the Adecco Chatham branch.
You may also email your CV or call 01634826061
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy