Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Manufacturing & Production Engineering
· Job type
· External Reference
Duration: Temp on going - possibility to stay permanent
Shift: 4 in and 4 off 12-hour shifts, 7am - 7pm or 7pm - 7am
We are recruiting for professionals to join our global health-care client based in Witney. The company manufacture diabetic monitoring devices used by patients and health-care professionals for the day-to-day management of diabetes. The Operations group is the largest team in the Witney facility, producing significant volumes of test strips and sensors per year to the high-quality standards demanded by European and US authorities and our internal quality systems.
Full training will be given on the specific techniques and procedures used in this role.
Your main responsibility will be to operate a wide variety of highly automated precision equipment to strict quality and compliance standards.
In addition, you will be:
· Placing product onto equipment, inputting data accurately onto machine HMI's, closely monitoring the processes and interpreting data to ensure critical process parameters and yield standards are being met.
· Operating basic laboratory equipment in order to formulate lab based stock and proprietary solutions.
· Performing final release testing of product.
· Engaging with the sensor stability testing program and preparing samples for testing.
· Inspecting visually or with the use of specified instruments, as directed, materials following the relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
· Performing product/component bioburden and environmental monitoring sampling and analysis of results.
· Maintaining clean-room environment to ISO standards.
· Assisting in Continuous Improvement projects.
To be successful you will need experience of working within in a GMP or other regulated Manufacturing, Laboratory, Cleanroom or Engineering environment. You will also require excellent observational skills, attention to detail and proficiency with IT and databases. Good communication skills to a range of the functional areas will also be required.
As you'd expect from an innovative global health-care company, we offer an excellent starting salary, and a competitive range of benefits including a defined contribution pension scheme, share ownership scheme, private health-care, life assurance, and a flexible benefits scheme.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy