£ 20000 - £ 23000 / Year
Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement & Supply Chain
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our Evesham based client is looking to recruit a Procurement and Design Administrator to provide administrative support to the company operations.
This will include processing of orders, liaison with associated companies within the supply chain and general design studio and office matters, ensuring efficient & accurate administration in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
� Receipt, review, acknowledgement of customer orders (processed through ERP system Microsoft Dynamics NAV).
� Place orders direct to factories in accordance with agreed KPIs and strategy. Review and confirm pro-forma invoices received.
� Issue order confirmations to customers.
� Communicate relevant delays, changes and amendments to orders.
� Liaise with Asia branch on all relevant aspects of order, continually monitor progress of specific order requests.
� Provide final shipping documents to customers.
� Prepare weekly and monthly reports as required. Sense check for accuracy before issuing to customers.
� All ad-hoc matters relating to orders
· Assist with maintaining an inventory of onsite store and assist with keeping the design studio and store tidy.
· Send and receive designs and product samples via international couriers, ensuring packages and their contents are documented accurately.
· Raise and monitor product sample requests, organise freight if required.
· Assist with organisation of the design studio prior to and after design meetings. This may include moving heavy boxes and laying out products.
· Assist with the maintenance of accurate records in the design libraries (physical, CRM & Sharepoint).
Special Product Requests
· Liaise with customers and Taiwan office in relation to non-standard product requested by the customers.
· Review request for feasibility, desirability and viability in line with written guidelines
· Raise sample requests and track progress.
· Record and maintain accurate records in CRM.
· Collate and record invoices received, email to the Company bookkeeper in accordance with agreed schedule.
· Maintain petty cash book.
· Maintain insurance asset register.
· Raise bank payments and maintain bank account balances at required levels.
· Maintain credit card expenses records.
· Check contractor invoices and raise bank payments as required.
The Package :
Salary: Circa £23k
Hours: 40 hrs per week, 8.30am-5.15pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am-4pm Friday, with � hr unpaid lunch each day.
Benefits: 10% bonus based on KPI's to be set, 3% pension contribution (pension provision - Peoples Pension), death in service (2 times salary), after a certain period of service
On Site Car parking available
Annual holiday allowance: 23 days, rising to a max of 30 days after 9 years (rises start after 3 years).
Closed on bank holidays but open at Christmas.
If you would like to apply or know more about this fantastic opportunity then please contact Gemma at Adecco today on 01905 732790!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy