Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
£ 35000 - £ 40000 / Year
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Manufacturing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco South Wales are looking for a Manufacturing Process Engineer, who has technical experience within a high-volume manufacturing environment, including specific knowledge of PLC electronics, simulation and control engineering.
This exciting new role is based in Port Talbot and has been created due to the rapid growth of the company. Duties would include:
· Strategically implementing lean manufacturing to continually improve the production process.
· Liaising with external suppliers to ensure equipment and consumables used are appropriate to the operations and are the most efficient solution.
· Analysing gaps in factory consumption and downtime
· Driving improvements to reduce product waste
· Ensuring the factory layout is suitable for an efficient manufacturing process.
· Degree level qualified in an Engineering discipline or equivalent education
· Experience in a high-volume output manufacturing environment
· Demonstrable knowledge of implementing lean manufacturing/continuous improvement
· Six sigma green belt qualification would be desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company. If you have the relevant knowledge and experience, we look forward to hearing from you.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy