Uxbridge, Greater London
Banking & Financial Services - Analyst
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
My client based in Uxbridge are seeking a Pricing Analyst to join their large team.
The roles responsibility's are as follows,
· Prioritises together with the Marketing team visibility of products on our communication materials/channels and regularly checks visibility of products into the system, in particular during the New Campaigns/Promo setup period
· Performs regular Product & Price Benchmarks for the area of competence and has full awareness of what offered by competitors on similar routes on his area of competence.
· Tests and confirms correct functioning and loading of Prices into our Booking engines
· Daily supports the Contact Centre for issue related to pricing & product
· Reviews performance throughout the selling phase, recommending solutions on pricing. The candidate will also participate in developments and improvements within the commercial department (e.g. structure reviews, implementing new working practices/decision support tools, developing training)
· Manage the set-up of strategic and tactical pricing
· Liaises with HQ Revenue Management for regular pricing reviews on the assigned areas of business;
· Prepares Setup forms and follows their loading through the whole value chain and for the whole process, until it is loaded in the system
· Looks after Bonus commission management, loading, checking, communicating and documenting
· Gives indications to the Marketing Team about the product to insert on the weekly email blast to Direct Consumers.
· The ideal candidate would have strong Excel skills.
· The ideal candidate must have availability to travel within the EU when required.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy