£ 22000 - £ 25000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Data Entry
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
An exciting role has arisen at a growing, highly succesful company based in Crewe, due to growth my client is looking for an experienced e-commerce merchandiser to join their exisitng, dynamic team.
Reporting to the Commercial Supervisor duties will include:
* Analysis of market data to optimise sales and profit within defined product ranges.
* Focus on being first to market with new product launches within your defined product ranges
* Maintaining and daily monitoring of product listings and performance
* Monitoring and managing pricing margins to maximise sales.
* Creating new product listings, with the support of the team.
* Working closely with buying and marketing to ensure products have maximum, viable exposure at all times.
* Supporting customer services and sales staff when dealing with technical product and pricing queries.
* Compiling, producing and presenting KPI reports on performance.
* Making changes to improve the customer experience.
The ideal candidate will:
· Be a positive communicator.
· Possess excellent IT skills and numeracy.
· Confidence and professionalism.
· High attention to detail, accuracy.
· Experience of working with product databases
· Prroficient in Excel.
· Ablility to multi-task and work to a deadline.
· Ability to analyse information accurately
· Experience in merchandising, branding or e-commerce would be ideal
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy