£ 8.5 - £ 8.75 / Hour
Transport & Logistics - Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Picker Packer required
Pay £8.50 per hour
Adecco Worcester are pleased to be assisting a thriving business in Kidderminster who are looking for a picker packer to join their business on a Temporary-Permanent basis.
Permanent 11.30am - 8pm shift
· Picking and packing
· Physically moving stock from one location to another to assist the team in creating more room.
· General warehouse duties/assisting with picking/packing during quieter periods.
The successful candidate will:
· Experience in a similar role.
· Be a methodical individual with a meticulous approach.
· Possess administrative ability but happy to be in a very hands-on/non desk based role.
· Be hardworking and reliable.
· Not be afraid to ask for help during training period.
· Be able to maintain a quick speed completing monotonous tasks.
· Wishing to start a new role ASAP and interview at short notice.
· Looking for a long-term opportunity and not a temporary stint.
· Candidates with any of the following licenses/expired following licenses will have a distinct advantage and potential to earn up to £9.50 per hour: Scissor Lift, Flexi Truck, Manup.
In return our client will provide:
· 30 minutes for lunch and 2x 15 minute breaks during the day.
· Hourly pay of £8.50. Candidates with the licenses listed about will have the potential to earn up to £9.50 per hour (to be discussed at interview).
· Great working environment: our client runs a tight ship and looks after its employees - Health and Safety is of paramount importance and free refreshments are supplied to workers (including hot chocolate and squash on top of tea and coffee). Our client has a high staff retention rate and are recruiting due to a growth period.
· Security: our client is a thriving business with growth expected in 2019 and 2020. Great time to get in with the organisation. Permanent opportunities are actively available for candidates who are successful in their temporary assignment.
· Opportunity to be given the following licenses from an internal trainer: scissor lift, flexi truck, manup.
If these opportunities are of interest please call Ruth at Adecco today on 01905 732790, or pop into the office to discuss the positions further.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy