£ 10 - £ 11 / Hour
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Cleaner
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Previous cleaning experience within a commercial office environment desirable. Experience of cleaning in a cleanroom environment would also be desirable.
MAJOR OBJECTIVES OF ROLE
· Member of the onsite cleaning team who are responsible for maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
· Maintain the cleanliness of the areas assigned to a very high standard and providing excellent customer services to our on site clients and tenants.
KEY TASKS (not an exhaustive list)
· Vacuuming of offices and corridors and emptying of waste bins.
· Cleaning of glass and mirrors.
· Sweeping and mopping floor surfaces (which includes using vacuum cleaners/buffers/carpet cleaners)
· Cleaning Toilet facilities.
· Cleaning in a cleanroom environment (involves being fully gowned in protective cleanroom clothing)
· Report anything in need of repair or replacement to the appropriate person.
· Maintain polite and good communication with your colleagues and clients at all times.
· To contribute to team performance and adopt a flexible working relationship with other members of team.
· To maintain compliance with Health and Safety requirements of the business.
· To be familiar with and comply with the requirements of the company's procedures.
· To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
· Any other duties appropriate to post.
· Effective interpersonal skills.
· Good timekeeping.
· Team player and willingness to share tasks.
· Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Values & Behaviours
Are fully committed to providing an exceptional service to all our customers. We want our staff to demonstrate this through our 5 values and behaviours:
· Exceptional customer service
· Working Together
Employees are all customer facing and ambassadors of the company and as such demonstrate confidence and professionalism at all times. Our five key behaviours can be described by using the following abbreviation:
G reeting - always ensure a friendly approach to customers and colleagues
U nderstand external and internal customer needs
E xceptional customer service
S atisfaction - aim to achieve total customer satisfaction
Hours of Work
· Saturday and Sunday.
· Start/Finish Time - 0800 - 1600 with a half hour lunch break.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy