Description de l'offre
HR, Sales and Management - HR Administrator
· Job type
· External Reference
Payroll & Personnel Administrator
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Salary - £24,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a well-established, family run business based in Tiptree, Essex. Known as an employer of choice, Adecco are proud to be working exclusively with our client to find the perfect candidate for role of Payroll & Personnel Administrator.
Our client is looking for someone with proven experience of processing payroll using software (Mitrefinch in particular) and associated tasks. This will be the main priority, with additional time spent on assisting with wider employee relations administration.
· Accurately process and submit the monthly payroll, ensuring all details are verified. The majority of staff get an hourly wage and time and a half at weekends so the payroll changes each month. The client are in the process of installing time & attendance software, which will take clocking information and use it to calculate payroll. You would ensure all additions/deductions are processed accurately through to the printing and issuing of payslips and submitting BACS payments, pensions payments etc. After running the payroll, you will post and allocate staff purchases payments on to the Accounts systems.
· Assist with salary and payroll queries and maintain payroll information - starters and leavers / pensions / childcare vouchers / student loan deductions etc!
· Assist with employee relations, for example,
· Conducting inductions, getting references, benefits paperwork, jobs email in-box, offer letters, issuing contracts
· Staff uniform
· Responding to new legislation
· Managing staff files / changes to terms of employment
· Setting up training, and maintaining training records
· Assist with other office administration duties, as required by business needs
· Good organisational skills and ability to undertake complex calculations
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
· Professional manner and ability to handle confidential information sensitively
· Can do attitude, and able to react to changing workload in a fast-paced commercial environment
· Experience of processing payroll for 100 or more hourly paid staff - essential
· Good knowledge of statutory payments (e.g. SMP/SPP and SSP) required, also RTI and end of Year processing - essential
· Good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook and experience of working with payroll software (theirs is Mitrefinch) - essential
· An understanding of Auto-enrolment for the pension scheme would be beneficial - preferred
Rewards and Benefits
· Competitive salary. In addition, you will receive the following benefits:
· Discount - after one year employees are entitled to receive a 30% discount for the garden centre (some exceptions apply)
· Paid holiday - holiday entitlement is 20 days per year, plus bank holidays. Restrictions apply.
· Annual Christmas bonus
· Part-uniform provided
· Training & development , as required. We have an e-learning scheme called GROW, and also take part in other training with product suppliers and external trainers
· Free parking
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy