Description de l'offre
Accountancy & Finance - Payroll
· Job type
· External Reference
A fantastic position has arisen for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join a fantastic company in the South Croydon area.
The main purpose of this role is to process the company's monthly payroll including preparing all submissions to Revenue, year end report.
You will be working as part of the HR team whilst working closely with the company's Finance team so your ability to work across two teams whilst undertaking both payroll and HR administration will be critical to success. You will need to have excellent attention to detail and be comfortable multi-tasking to meet deadlines.
· Maintain SAGE 50 Pay system for the majority of employees with any updates received either internally or externally.
· Input and payroll processing to produce proposed payment run for monthly payroll via BACS.
· Upload pension information and deal with joiners, opt outs and leavers as required.
· Process student loan deductions, SMP, SPP, attachments etc. as received.
· Upload monthly FPS submission to Revenue.
· Dealing with statutory pay regarding legislation and compliance.
· Dealing with employee queries regarding time sheets or payslips.
· Processing starters and leavers as well as end of year return forms (P60, P35, P14 and P38) and inputting data;
· Preparing data for monthly payroll reports.
· Supporting the on-boarding and leaver processes; for example, drafting contracts and leaver letters.
· Assisting with administration of documentation relating to the entire employee lifecycle
Salary: £30,000 PA pro rata
Hours: part time 3-4 Days a week
Start date: ASAP
If you are interested in this position then please click apply now with an updated CV and a consultant will be in touch.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy