Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Hospitality, Tourism & Travel
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
Our client based at London Luton Airport, are offering some great opportunities for Passenger Service Agents to join them on a part time basis, starting May 2018. The rota will offer you a min of 20-25 hours but there is lots of overtime available.
In order to be meet the criteria required, you will need to;
* Be able to work any hours covering a 24/7 operation with no restrictions ( IE study etc)
* Be able to make your own way to London Luton Airport 24/7
* Provide Eligibility to work in the UK
* Be happy to undertake a Basic Disclosure
* Must not have lived outside the UK for more than 6 months at a time in the last 5 years.
* Provide 5 years written references and support any gaps of 30 days or more
* Have a customer service background
If you can meet all of the above, then read on as we have a great role for you!
Successful candidates will play a vital role in creating a great first impression so that all the passengers receive an outstanding and memorable service. You will be passionate about the customer experience and take ownership for your work. You will be the passenger's first point of contact at all times of the day and night so a proven customer service background is required. Your communication skills will be excellent to ensure all passenger communication is first class, but also relaying critical information will play a key part in your role.
* Check-in Passengers both manually and assisting with self service check in
* Boarding Passengers to aircraft
* Meeting passengers off arriving aircrafts and direct passengers through Customs and Immigrations required
* Verifying, inspecting and approving passenger documents for travel.
* Managing additional charges for baggage, boarding passes, flight changes etc
* Clearly communicating with passengers and internal team via Radio and Public announcements
* Read, communicate, update and maintain accurate details at all times via IT systems and manual paperwork
* Comply with and ensure that you are working within Health and Safety regulations for both the client and the airport
In return, you will be working with one of London Luton Airports trusted Handling Agents, be offered reduced car parking, uniform and opportunity to work more hours!
If the above sounds like you then please do send me over your CV now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy