Sales & Retail - Customer Contact
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
Customer Service Advisors REQUIRED! - Short Term Project
August Bank Holiday Weekend Shifts!!!
Competitive pay rates - £9.50 per hour with training days prior to the weekend project you can earn up to £342 + £20 retention bonus!!!
Estimated shift times below (subject to minor changes)
Early: 6.30am - 2pm
Evenings 3pm - 11.15pm
If you're looking for a more rewarding temporary role, Adecco are supporting London North Eastern Railway with their upgrade plans for tracks, overheads and signalling, which are agein and in need of renewing. The planned work across the August bank holiday weekend will have an impact on the London North Eastern railway service from Peterborough into London Kings cross whereby bus replacement services will be in operation.
That's where you come in; Showcasing great customer service, you will assist passengers at Peterborough station by greeting customers and pulling out all the stops to make their journey that extra bit special in time of disruption.
To join our team in keeping the station up and running you will be presentable, warm and friendly by nature and most importantly driven to provide a great customer experience.
We'll also ask you to:
· Be available to work for a period of 2 Consecutive days across the bank holiday weekend (Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th August
· Be within an easy commute to Peterborough station and able to start shift at the required shift times
· Be available to attend a 2-day paid training course scheduled for the 8th and 9th of August or the 13th and 14th of August (you must be able to complete the full 2 days)
· Be available to attend a paid familiarisation/induction shift of 4 hrs week commencing 19th August
· Be happy to wear a uniform to work. We'll ask you to provide a basic uniform of black trousers/skirt and white shirt/blouse and we'll make sure you're one of the team by adding the finishing touches such as a company scarf or tie, branded Hi-viz name badge and lanyard.
We'll be holding hiring events on 6th August in our Adecco Peterborough office.
Please register your interest by applying to the advertisement.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.50 /hour
Total of 4 days work (2 days training then 2 days over august bank holiday weekend)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy