Public Sector - Public Sector Administration
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Administrator to join a public sector organisation based in East London.
The role is 2 days per week, 14 hours per week. The days required to work Tuesday's and Thursday's. The successful candidate would ideally have administrative experience.
Key duties will include:
· Clerical functions such as typing emails, generating standard and non-standard letters, post, updating spreadsheets, scanning and printing, occasional minute taking and agendas
· Contacting other agencies by phone and email requesting or chasing information for the Caseworker.
· Filing, storage and retrieval of a variety of documents as required
· Answering the telephone in a professional manner
· Taking telephone messages and where appropriate dealing with them in an effective and responsible manner or passing to Admission Caseworker for direction or review
· Reading documents aloud to the caseworker and helping reference information on cases
· Updating case notes with actions taken and information gathered
· Attending meetings both internal and external with the caseworker assisting with the travel and notes during these meetings
· Checking that there is an up to date agenda ensuring that the paperwork for the cases to be heard is all present and correct
· Reading the cases and summarising them into typed bullet points. Matching any documentary evidence to the point raised.
· Noting on direction from the caseworker standard points
· Helping the caseworker prepare any additional information for the presentation
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy