Description de l'offre
Accountancy & Finance - AAT
· Job type
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Parking Services Administrator to work in a Local Authority based in Croydon.
You will be responsible for the provision of administrative support for the Customer services functions, including but not limited to
Scanning, cheque and postal processing, handling payment and photographic evidence requests, letter writing as required in support of the customer services officers, dealing with keeper changes and logging of work in line with the Local Authority's business rules.
The successful candidate must be/have:
· Computer literate and demonstrate ability to use computerised systems including word processing, and use of the internet.
· Good typing speed and ability to adapt letters where necessary.
· Ability to manage a large workload and prioritise effectively, working to set deadlines.
· Clear and effective written communication skills.
· Clear and effective verbal communication skills, including experience of dealing with members of the public in person and on the telephone, particularly in difficult situations, in an efficient and diplomatic manner.
· Ability to process work accurately including checking for errors.
· Ability to work on own initiative and work successfully as part of a team.*
· Demonstrable experience of administrative work including compilation of letters, filing, collation and data inputting.
**Please apply with your CV and note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted**
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy