Chichester, West Sussex
£ 25000 - £ 30000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Office and Secretarial
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
A unique opportunity to join an innovative company to cover a maternity leave. The role is
initially for 6 months but could be extended. Working for the directors, the role combines
Executive PA duties, consultation support and research
Duties will include:
· Support the Directors with administrative and logistical tasks, including meeting and diary management, ensuring relevant information is kept confidential.
· Work with the Management Team on specific projects.
· Issuing updates from the Management Team to the Company via e-news.
· Organise the annual 360˚ feedback from employees about the managers & Management Team and report findings to the Managing Director.
· Collate, prepare and distribute Board packs and arrange monthly meetings.
· Manage projects through Microsoft Teams and Planner. Engage with customers for approval or responses where applicable.
· Create and update business processes using Microsoft Visio, in- line with the businesses Target Operating Model.
· Engage with all departments on their requirements for business process improvement and work to implement it.
· Support the Management Team with administrative tasks.
IT Skills Required: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, O365, Microsoft Outlook & Teams, Visio
You must be Proactive, highly organized with strong attention to detail.
If you have demonstrable experience within a PA role at Director level and the ability to start
a contract position at short notice. Please contact us today!
By registering with Adecco you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced Recruitment Consultant, have access to variety interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! We are fully compliant with GDPR and your details will not be forwarded to any external companies without your express permission.
Please note: This position is based in Chichester, West Sussex please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills. All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time-frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines. Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy