Office and Secretarial - Executive PA
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client based on the outskirts of Lincoln are looking to recruit a PA on a temporary basis for 3 months.
The core work areas your role will include:
* Word processing, taking dictation, drafting letters and associated correspondence
* Maintain a comprehensive on-line and paper based filing system in accordance with their policy.
* Organising and manage the Chief Officers outlook accounts, to include management of emails, diaries, tasks and contacts.
* Respond to emails, meeting requests and other outlook related subjects
* Receiving, filtering and redirecting telephone enquiries ensuring they are dealt with in a courteous, prompt and efficient manner.
* Responsible for the Chief Officer diary arrangements to include making/amending appointments, making both local and international travel arrangements, booking accommodation, greeting guests to the site and ensuring all hospitality arrangements are made
* Attend departmental meetings
* Any other duties as required by the Executive Support Supervisor.
To be considered for the role you will need:
* Background in Shorthand and able to demonstrate 80wpm
* Background as working as a Personal Secretary within Office Management
* Substantial working background including minute meeting, arranging travel and accommodation role
* Ability to use Microsoft Office packages and outlook for diary management.
All job offers are subject to passing a full vetting check. Please apply but submitting a full copy of your CV
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy