Coventry, West Midlands
£ 22000 - £ 22417 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Executive PA
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco Leamington Spa are delighted to be recruiting for our Coventry based client. They are looking for a PA to provide high level PA support to two Directors. Providing a wide range of administrative, organisational and secretarial activities, ensuring the Directors are able to operate smoothly and efficiently. Provide an efficient and effective service to all who liaise with the Directors.
· Complex diary management, through liaison with senior internal and external colleagues and wider staff at all levels. Making key decisions on behalf of the Directors regarding priority of appointments to ensure efficient use of their time. This often involves last minute re-organisation, and/or changes in priority.
· Arranging appointments, meetings and events, including attending and producing minutes, preparation of agendas and previous minutes as required. Acting as first point of contact for the Directors, providing initial response to telephone enquiries and responding to emails where required.
· Dealing with correspondence in a timely and appropriate fashion, drafting responses and using own judgement to forward incoming mail for action and follow-up.
· Ensuring Directors are prepared for meetings with necessary paperwork etc.
· Liaising with other departments on behalf of the Directors.
· Arrange travel itineraries on request, including accommodation arrangements.
General team administration and support:
· Running reports as required.
· Maintaining a comprehensive electronic and paper filing system.
· Ensure all communication and record keeping is GDPR compliant.
· Arranging PDR review meetings.
· Producing PowerPoint presentations on behalf of Directors.
Salary & hours:
· Salary: £22,000 pro rata
· 4 days a week
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy