Banking & Financial Services - Client Services
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Adecco Reigate have a amazing PA role on a temp bases till the end of Aug 2020!
You will want to work here! this place is simply an amazing opportunity!
This person will need to have great Power point skills as a lot of this role is based around this application.
The responsibilities and authority stated below are subject at all times to company policy.
· Acting as first point of contact: dealing with correspondence (incoming email and post) on behalf of the managers as appropriate
· Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them competently
· Full diary management support - often controlling access to the managers
· Arrange meetings and appointments, ordering catering as required
· Organise and collate meeting papers as appropriate
· Produce PowerPoint presentations as required
· Booking travel, transport and accommodation as required
· Organising events and conferences
· Managing expense claims for the managers via Concur
· Coordination and resolution of all facilities issues/queries either directly
· Represent by attending H&S and Environmental meetings
· Manage workstation risk assessments and ensure any recommended solutions for any issues highlighted are actioned and resolved
· Manage internal office/workstation moves ordering office furniture when required
· Manage stationery supply, ensuring budget levels are adhered to
· Manage and administer the Company archiving procedure
· Manage facilities suppliers and appropriate contract / service agreements
· Manage the offsite storage facility, including keeping accurate records of what is in storage
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy